Elizabeth brown missing Ruskin in 1987 in the town of Ruskin, Florida was found three years later.
Here is an article looking back at Elizabeth Brown and her newfound position of being a statistic.
It is an interesting article about her last known whereabouts and why she was never found until 2013 when she was connected to a case involving the unsolved murder of an old woman named Mildred Donner.
The article reveals that Mildred had been one of Elizabeth’s best friends and that the disappearance of Elizabeth took place just after Mildred’s death.
The story is also detailed with pictures and how it ended with this outcome: “On April 20, 2013, Elizabeth’s remains were positively identified by dental records.
A few days later, Marissa Mays and Corterius Thomas were arrested and charged with concealing a death and evidence tampering.”
Points about the story of Elizabeth Brown missing :
- The article explains that she went missing in 1987 at the age of 19.
- Elizabeth was never found until she was identified in 2013, three years after she went missing.
- She was missing for a period of twenty years and two months while her remains were left undiscovered for nineteen years and two months.
- She was living in the state of Texas at the time of her disappearance.
- The police were able to connect Marissa Mays and Corterius Thomas to this case due to their connection with Mildred Donner who they were alleged to have killed.
- The article concludes with how Elizabeth’s remains will be buried after she has been buried by her family members.
“By the way, I don’t want anyone saying that this is somehow ‘the end’ that it’s over, because this is not the end; there are still more questions that need to be answered.
It just looks that way because there are no more answers. But the very fact that the investigation is closed is itself a powerful statement, and it is a statement in favor of Elizabeth Brown’s family, who deserve closure in this case in the same way that her remains deserve closure.”
Here is an article about Elizabeth Brown’s family members:
Who are also making efforts to get more information about Elizabeth by conducting interviews with people who live in the area where she went missing.
- The headline reads, “Elizabeth Brown’s family speaks about finding her remains”.
- The article reveals that the family of Elizabeth Brown has been making efforts to get information about her location for years.
- The story is detailed on who was doing what to help find the missing girl and how the brother of Elizabeth was very active in trying to find his missing sister.
- The article reveals that Elizabeth went missing when the police had no clues to her disappearance.
- The article describes where she went missing around Ruskin, Florida in 1987.
- The story is very detailed with details about the family members who are active in searching for Elizabeth Brown’s remains even after her remains were found in 2013.
They are trying to find out more about what happened to her when she was 15 years old when she went missing from Ruskin, Florida.
- The story is also detailed with the family of Elizabeth Brown. It is revealed that after she went missing from Ruskin, Florida she lived in Corpus Christi, Texas with her brother who would keep a close eye on her.
The story explains that even after she went missing she was a teenager but still living with her brother and still underage.
- The article reveals during court testimony that a man named Clifton Davis was identified as a possible suspect of Elizabeth’s disappearance and also as a suspect in the disappearance of Mildred Donner since Davis was only 20 at the time Mildred disappeared and he lived in the area where Mildred lived.
- The story explains that in 2013, when Elizabeth Brown’s remains were discovered in Florida, Davis was still alive however he had died three years prior.
- The story reveals that Corterius Thomas was charged with the murder of Mildred Donner after the police also found his DNA on Mildred’s body after she was murdered.
- This article concludes with the family of Elizabeth Brown upset with the way this whole thing has turned out and how they feel that they have not been kept up to date about their missing daughter throughout these years.
It is revealed that after she went missing her family never gave up hope of finding her.
- One of the major points in the article is that though Mildred and Elizabeth were close friends, Mildred was living in Florida and Elizabeth was living in Texas with her brother when Elizabeth went missing so they never actually knew each other.
Elisabeth Brown was a 19-year-old female who disappeared from Ruskin, Florida. She has been found three years after she went missing with the help of dental records and DNA testing.
She has been identified as Marissa Mays – former girlfriend of Corterius Thomas who had been charged for murder believed to be connected to the disappearance of Mildred Donner.