Minecraft pe 0.11.0 -Release date is a forthcoming release for the Minecraft PE 0.10.4 version.
It was released on June 4, 2015. The update will have a variety of new features, including a Weather and Time Wipe!
This means that you will be able to play in 16:9, to enjoy the weather and time outside of your world just like you’re playing in real life!
In addition to this, the update will also bring many bug fixes to all players using Minecraft PE 0.10.4.
This update will also feature the ability to use the new Minecraft login screen, and fix many bugs and crashes that were found within the version.
Here is the answer for, when is minecraft pe 0.11.0 coming out?
Minecraft PE 0.11.0 is an upcoming update for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This update will bring many new things to Minecraft pe players, including a new login screen!
Many players were disappointed when they found out that the new login screen was not in Minecraft PE 0.10.4, but this update will include the ability to use the new login screen in Minecraft PE 0.11.0!
As well as this, many players were also disappointed when they found out that the Weather and Time wipe features were not in the last update. However, with this update many of these features will be added!
- Weather & Time Wipe.
Now you can play at 16:9, so you can enjoy the weather and time outside of your world just like you’re playing in real life! • New login screen.
The new login screen will make it easier for you to login to your account and your profile.
- Many bug fixes.
- Fixed many bugs and crashes that were found within the version, along with fixing some minor errors within the version for example lighting and particles.
- Fixed problem of time and weather not getting cleared at their correct times.
- Fixed issues with Weather and Time Wipe not working correctly.
- Problems with weather not appearing in certain areas of the world after a wipe/re-wipe has been performed.
- Problems with animals not spawning in Avid players worlds, such as rainforest etc.
- Fixed the problem of the time wipe not being able to be re-wiped if a player had just wiped it.
- Reduced spawn rate of hostile mobs.
- Increased distance that players can live from spawn.
- Changing some internal processes on how weather is displayed, creates less lag.
- Improved lighting, more shadowed areas in late game.
- Bugged terrain on new 0.11 map» Problem on new 0.11 map with terrain on some servers . To fix this problem you must go to the server minecrafts server data folder and find the level.-datapack there you need to delete or move the files for your own map (the map that has this bug).
- Players who have been banned, will also receive the ban on their profile.
- Sometimes on some servers when you log in you can’t do the login screen and it says stucked.
- Sometimes when a player logs out on a multiplayer server it gets stuck .
The player need to restart the minecraft client through the settings.
Added a few new features, such as a weather and time wipe, a new login screen, and a little more content!
Minecraft PE 0.11.0 was released on January 3, 2016, for the original Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.9.0 version on iOS devices, and for Android OS on July 18, 2017 of the Pocket Edition of the game’s 1.0.0 update.
It was also released for Windows 10 on May 31, 2018 of the Pocket Edition of the game’s 1.1.0 update.
This is another important update that features weather and time wipes, which means that you can play in 16:9 on your smartphone/tablet device with this update!
Minecraft PE 0.11.0 is a forthcoming release for the Minecraft PE 0.9.4 version. The update will have a variety of new features, including a Weather and Time Wipe!
In addition to this, the update will also bring many bug fixes to all players using Minecraft PE 0.9.4 (with exception of bugs that were found in servers).
This update will also feature the ability to use the new Minecraft login screen, and fix many bugs and crashes that were found within the version (for example when you’ve tried to connect two or more Android/iOS devices on one single Android/iOS).
The update was released on September 8, 2016 for all players.