What is ssdia job offer?
SSDIA Job Offer is a platform that connects students looking for J-1 visa for internship with companies in the USA. Now, we boast of 20+ companies on board and 4000+ Nigerian students seeking internship opportunities in the USA.
Why is ssdia job offer?
US companies are always offered candidates from this website because we have a dedicated team offering assistance to the US Companies when they need to find interns or any other kind of candidate from Nigeria or Africa. The team negotiates the salaries, negotiates on salary offers and do their best to make sure the US company finds what they want. SSDIA Job offer is a platform that opens doors for students to make meaningful internships or work experience in the US. The vision of the company is to bridge the gap between foreign workers and companies looking for them in a hassle-free manner. We are also linked with many top universities in USA, so you can always visit ucanjobs.com or get your university’s website to get your CV on our site
What are the company requirements?
To apply for a position, you need to be currently enrolled at a college/university in Nigeria (If you are not yet enrolled, please email our recruitment consultant) and must have enough years of experience under your belt for the job that you want. For example: If you want to be an engineer, you must have an undergraduate degree in engineering (minimum of 4 years experience) and a graduate degree in the same field (Master’s or PhD level).
What is the payment structure?
Some companies will pay you a one-time lump sum amount after your internship while others will pay you every month. Some companies (like Google) offer no salary but provide other incentives like vouchers, gadgets, etc. Generally, J-1 visa holders are paid by the hour. You will however be expected to work 40hrs per week. Some companies will only pay you if you are employed for a minimum number of weeks. The pay rate varies from company to company and it can even go as high as $21-23/hour (for some tech companies like Google)
How to apply?
To apply, you must log in or register with ssdiajoboffer.com. If you are not registered, please Register Here and copy the code given in the registration email to complete your registration. After registration, login your ssdia job offer account and use the “Apply For Job” button on any job listing on the site. The system will guide you all through the process of completing the job application form and attaching your CV file (optional). You can also submit your application to the company directly by clicking on the “Contact” button and filling up the “Application form”.
How to get a Job?
First, go to ssdiajoboffer.com and create an account. We will then require you to attach your CV (for those who are not yet registered) and fill up the application form in order to be considered for that job listing. This can be done by clicking the ‘Apply For Job’ button on any job listing on the site. You will then receive a confirmation email which is your immediate acceptance into an internship in the USA. Your visa acceptance letter will only be sent out one week after being accepted into a role. You will be required to pay for the visa application fee and the embassy processing fee (which might range from $140 – $190 depending on your country of origin). After payment, you will receive an invoice which you are expected to pay within 2 days after receipt. The invoice is also sent directly to your ssdia job offer account email inbox.
Benefits of working with SSDI Job Offer:
1) We provide a platform where companies can find interns and juniors that they need
2) We provide a platform where students and graduates can find internship opportunities in the USA without the stress of having to go all over the place. They just have to visit ssdiajoboffer.com and apply for the job(s) of their choice.
3) Students have a stress-free way of applying for jobs listed on ssdiajoboffer.com because the payment method is through our site (email invoice). This means that the students don’t have to scamper about for money before sending out their applications or filling forms on other sites which later turn out to be fraudsters.
4) We make it easy for students to apply by providing them with bank transfer information so they can pay their visa application fee and processing fee directly after they receive an invoice via email. They are then informed when they are accepted into a company or not via email as well as through SMS.
5) If a student submitted an application to a company but the company is not interested in that position, the student will be able to search for other job opportunities on the website.
6) When you submit your CV to one of our job listings, all your experience will be uploaded for employers to check out. The system then highlights those details that employers need in order for them to consider you for their job. This means that when you get an email from a company accepting your application, it should be secured as it will have all your relevant experience and background information attached together with a formal job offer.