myCsunSoftware is a market-leading custom application development company that provides Software Development Services for Enterprise Applications, Web Applications, Rich Mobile Apps, and Database Designs for small businesses with an IT budget of $5 million or less.
We also provide offshore software development services through our offshore software development subsidiary, myCsun Global Technologies.
We serve clients worldwide in the manufacturing, service, financial and government industries with award-winning custom software solutions.
The company has experience in application development for small businesses with an IT budget of $5 million or less. Our Products include: web based applications, desktop applications, mobile applications and database design services.
mycsun software provides both onshore and offshore Software Development Services to all 50 states throughout the United States as well as Canada, England, Israel and India.
What is software outsourcing?
Software outsourcing is the process of contracting the development and maintenance of software to a third party, either located in-house or outside the organization.
It can be accomplished through multiple methods, including outsourcing to a vendor in-house, to an outsourcer, or to an external service provider.
Outsourcing allows companies to reduce the cost of operations by offloading operations that are not core competencies.
Why should I outsource my custom software development?
Like most things in life, there are advantages and disadvantages to outsourcing your custom software development project.
Here are some things you should consider:
- You can control costs because you will only pay for the hours you use.
- There’s no need to hire and lay off staff; it’s all about flexibility and scalability
- You will get your custom application delivered on time
- You will avoid complex infrastructure set up and maintenance
- It’s less risky because you can see exactly how much will be spent during development
- Your applications are more secure since they are not hosted by your competitors
What are the benefits of outsourcing?
The main benefit of outsourcing is cost savings which can be achieved by reducing direct labor costs, avoiding overlapping functions between departments and designing software that meets the unique requirements of specific business processes.
Some companies choose to outsource due to their employees’ lack of training or expertise in building software applications.
What are the disadvantages of outsourcing?
There are several disadvantages to outsourcing custom software development, including:
- It takes time for you to assess what your needs are and how best to meet them; it’s often hard to tell if the solution will be the right one for you or your organization without actually trying it yourself.
- You may not be able to customize software for all of your organizational business processes.
- Sites may be too far away or simply unavailable;
- You may not be able to hire local employees who already know the application programs you want built.
- You may no longer have your own IT department to provide updates whenever new programs or upgrades are made available by the software creator.
What is software product development?
Software product development, as its name suggests, is a process that results in a software product.
It is a subset of the larger process of “software engineering” and includes the processes used to create software products ranging from small tools that address a single function to be used by a single individual up into complex applications that are distributed over the Internet and used by thousands of people.
What is custom software?
Custom Software can be defined as a computer program developed for a specific client’s needs and requirements, either on a standalone basis or as part of a project that requires systems integration from various applications components.
It is created in many different ways. It can be written from scratch or it can be modified from existing software that already has been installed in the customer’s environment. “Modification” didn’t come out of the blue, however.
- Does Not Have to Be Large
Custom software is not always large. For many years, custom software has included creating works of art on a single floppy disk or even on a single sheet of paper, providing the customer with an image file so they could print out their own piece of artwork at home.
- Software Can Be Created by a Single Individual
Custom software can be created by a single individual who is the only programmer, if the software does not require extensive testing and quality assurance (QA) and simply needs to be delivered on time and within budget.
This is possible because custom software is often created for internal purposes, such as accounting systems, inventory control systems, etc. These applications do not need to be user friendly; they simply need to do what they’re designed to do.
What is software maintenance?
Software maintenance is part of the process of developing, testing and releasing computer software where the objective is to correct bugs or security vulnerabilities in a piece of software rather than adding functionality to it.
It consists of activities performed after or concurrently with software development, such as corrections introduced on finding errors, defects, bugs etc.
It concerns many types of products such as computer software, firmware and hardware systems.